My daughter and I had been finding some really cool toys at Target lately. We picked up some last weekend, but with limited time, we were not able to shoot a video. Yesterday, mostly due to a uncontrollable desire, ran by target again after breakfast, and picked up a few more items. Today we did a Facebook Live video of opening them up and experiencing them.
Rather than carry on the “Miss A’s Nom Noms” title, we decided to create a new one for this, “Opening Toys” which is a bit more fitting. This also meant I spent the better portion of this morning creating a whole bunch of new graphics. It was a lot of fun.
On the technical side of things, we ran into a few snags during the live stream. The main issue was I had copied the old scene collection, in OBS, and used it as a basis for the “Opening Toys” scene collection, but forgot to go back through all of the video recording settings. I was over using the CPU trying to render the video twice. First instance is for the live stream, and the second instance was for recording the video to a local file. After I noticed the stuttering in the video, I stopped the local recording, and the frame rate smoothed back out. Unfortunately the audio sync was still a bit more off than normal.
On a non technical side note, I got the minifigure I wanted… it is now on my wall… LOL!